Monday, November 23, 2009

ONE MIGHTY WEEKEND understanding the time-line

Well I'm speechless this morning. This is all information that lived in my head and I've followed as much as possible on THECIRCUITDOG.com, but this morning I'm outraged and my heart breaks for the victims involved. WHY ISN'T THIS FRONT PAGE NEWS on the gay blogs or gay rags? Oh, because it's a "circuit party" and THOSE people DESERVE to be ripped off. Shame on the general view that I KNOW many share. One Mighty Weekend was never really the same once Johnny Chisholm had taken over. He ran on reputation for a while, but it was quite obvious (as Tony Hayden once said..) "He's a two-bit saloon owner pretending to do world class entertainment". God I love that! I stole this graphic this morning from TCD. Follow the link and read the disastrous truth and prepare to be appalled by JustCircuit's involvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment